THE IMPORTANCE OF PERMIT AND INSPECTION MANAGEMENT
THE IMPORTANCE OF PERMIT & INSPECTION MANAGEMENT
Did you know that permit and inspection management is yet another benefit of working with Adivo Construction?
Permit and inspection management is just one of the many value added components that make up/formulate our comprehensive self-performing general contractor package.
The permitting process itself is known to be an arduous one – both time-consuming and frustrating.
All steps – from due diligence through to permit issuance and inspection requests – funnel through our team of experts, easing any concerns and time constraints the asset owner may encounter via a third-party service or completing on their own.
Our permitting specialists have years of experience in working with:
- New construction permits
- Demolition permits
- Commercial and residential permits
- Open & expired permits
- Interior and exterior alteration permits
What is included in the permit and inspection management process?
- Complete due diligence by conduct research on zoning, codes and planning
- Coordinate with plan reviewers and building officials
- Review construction drawings and documents to ensure they are inline with code requirements
- Determine that proposed project materials are acceptable according to jurisdiction requirements (If they are not acceptable, we would recommend alternatives).
- NOC recording
- Inspection requests
- In-house legal department review and support
The permitting process can drag out to weeks or months. We understand that time is money. Our goal is to keep your project moving along as planned.